EVo3: Finally Some Action EVo3: Finally Some Action

Indeed, finally some action! This is definitely my favorite installment of the series so far! You did a great job!

EVanimations responds:

Warriors of the Portal Warriors of the Portal

Well,

The graphics were awesome, but the animation was kinda stiff, the fighting scenes were boring, and the sound effects and voice acting could have been a lot better.

Minions - Portal Minions - Portal

Pretty good.

I agree that this would have been a lot easier to enjoy with clearer voices, or at least some subtitles though.

Open Letter to Game Devs Open Letter to Game Devs

Hm.

I always like your animations, they're usually hilarious and awesome, but I didn't laugh or even crack a smile this time. A little disappointing.

POP! an adventure POP! an adventure

Wow!

The animation is just amazing! It's so fluid and smooth, yet drawn on paper! That takes incredible skill and patience.

turtleco responds:

in some ways yes, in other ways no.

its easier to draw on paper, and you get instant results.

On the other hand you can't use tricks like with computers., which make the film better, without ruining its quality. You also can't really see the animation as you're drawing, it was ALL guess work.

EVolution ep2 EVolution ep2

Very, very good!

Even though my review may seem a bit on a positive bias for obvious reasons, I must say this series is one of the best among all the ones I've seen here on NG. The quality of the scripting and the thought you put into this universe is just incredible. The emotions and facial expressions the characters portray make me giggle from time to time as well. The dialogues are lifelike and engaging and even just listening to them bicker is entertaining.
All in all this is an awesome series (that I get to watch being made and developed, lucky me!) and I can't wait to see the entire story. I'll be waiting on the edge of my seat for the next installment. :^)